Wage Hope to end pancreatic cancer
We’ve set our 2017 TEAM GOAL at a whopping $20,000
We’re short on time but with a mighty purple determined bunch - nothing is impossible! We can’t reach this goal alone. We need your help Waging Hope!
We’re asking for YOUR support! To donate to a specific team member, please click on their name. If you’d like to make a donation to our team, please click on the donate icon. No amount is too small. Every dollar makes a difference – not only towards our 2017 team goal - but towards the very sizable Stride Maryland goal!
Team Prancers Against Cancer proudly supports many who are fighting this purple beast. We do this through our “Striding For…” list. Those diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer never WAGE HOPE alone. We do this “in support” and “in memory” and our list is ongoing! All names are placed on a large poster which is carried throughout the race- and read out loud during our Team Talk.
Team Prancers Against Cancer Thanks The Following Businesses For Thier Sponsorship:
- Alex Harris Photography
- aSa (Applied Systems Associates)
- Baltimore's Best Pawn
- H & C Heating and Cooling
- Ledo Pizza - Edgewater, MD
- Mary Kay - Kelly Parker Brauning - Independent Beauty Consultant
- Milby Enterprises Lawn and Landscape Care
- Pampered Chef - Lindsay Moe Consultant
- Plow On Gum
- Run Moore
- Saratoga Heyl Insurance Services
- Sweet Frog, Westminster, MD
Our final team fundraiser will be Tuesday, October 3rd (11:00 AM – 9:00 PM)
LEDO PIZZA – EDGEWATER, MD
3072 Solomons Island Road
Edgewater, MD 21037
(410) 956 – 6700
- 20% of ALL SALES (dine in/carry out) will go directly to PurpleStride Maryland
Please bring the above flyer OR say PurpleStride when you pay!
“Nothing Is Impossible With The Power Of Hope!”
Thank you for your purple support!
***Team Prancers Against Cancer has submitted the following names to
be added to the PurpleStride Maryland event shirt:
- David Wilfond - in support
- Bruce Wolf - in support
- Dawn Hill - in honor