or log in with
In Memory of Jack Bell
On January 1, 2017 the Bell family lost their patriarch, Jack Bell.
On April 7, 2018 we will once again join together to stride in his memory.
Over the next three months we will raise funds in hopes that one day a pancreatic cancer diagnosis will have more hope, more options and, eventually, a cure.
Join us by making your donation today.
Quick facts about PancreaticCancer:
• Pancreatic cancer has the lowest five –year relative survival rate of any major cancer, at just 9%
• In 2016, pancreatic cancer moved from the fourth leading cause of cancer-related death in the U.S. to the third,surpassing breast cancer.
• Pancreatic cancer is projected to move past colorectal cancer to become the second leading cause of cancer-related death in the United States around 2020.
• Pancreatic cancer is the 11th most commonly diagnosed cancer in men and the ninth in women.
• It is estimated that in 2017, 53,670 Americans will be diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, and 43,090 will die from the disease. 71% of patients will die within the first year of diagnosis.
Your donation will count towards the team’s fundraising total. In addition, please give credit to the person that asked for your support to recognize them for their efforts to end pancreatic cancer.
Make a general team donation
©2019 Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. All rights reserved.
Pancreatic Cancer Action Network®, PanCAN®, PurpleStride® and Wage Hope® are the trademarks of Pancreatic Cancer Action Network, Inc. The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network is registered as a 501©3 nonprofit organization.
Contributions to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network’s tax identification number is #33-0841281.