Welcome to My Personal Page
My husband Todd was diagnosed with stage IV pancreatic cancer on May 12, 2016. Like many PC patients he had very few symptoms. He fought this disease with all his heart but unfortunately lost his battle on November 30, 2016 at the age of 39. Todd was an amazing husband, son, brother, nephew, cousin and friend. He was lost way too soon. Let’s keep his memory alive and honor him by supporting pancreatic cancer research.
- Pancreatic cancer has the lowest survival rate of all major cancers
- 5-year survival rate is just 9%
- There are no early detection methods
- The cause of most pancreatic cancer is unknown
- There are few effective treatment options
Todd’s Team has stepped up to Wage Hope at PurpleRideStride MN, the walk to end pancreatic cancer. Will you help us rewrite the future of this disease by making a donation or joining our team today?
Mrs. Allie Espeland
Ms. Luann Chapman Gatts
Pub Crawl Donation
Target Team at Select